10 Best love Message for Your Valentine.

Who could refrain, that had a heart to love, and in that heart, courage to make love known?" Lovers around should take inspiration from this Shakespeare quote , muster the courage to let their love be known and what better day than Valentine's Day to do this?!

Also known as Saint Valentine's Day, the annual worldwide celebration of this day effectively puts pressure on those in love. This entire week of chocolate day, teddy day, rose day, propose day etc has raised our expectations of what we can do for our special one for D-DAY-Valentine's Day! I mean not all of us can spread our arms like Shah Rukh Khan or run behind a moving train like Kajol or leave love notes like Gerard Butler in P.S.I Love You to express our love or impress someone.

But, it's not necessary to spend extravagantly to tell our special one that we love them. A simple message or letter is the oldest trick in the book!



So here are 10 messages you can send and convey your love:

1) I love your warm smile,
And your kind, thoughtful way,
I love the joy that your bring
To my life everyday.
Happy Valentine's Day

2) I love you not because I need you
But I need you because I love you! Happy Valentine's Day

3) My days and nights are spent thinking of you,
My dreams have come true now that you are in my life.
Happy Valentines Day!

4) * You are the *coca* to my *cola*
You are the *race* to my *car*
You are the *macaroni* to my *cheese*
You are the *Wal* to my *Mart*
but most of all….
You are the *keys* to my *heart*

5) Roses are red,
Violets are blue
Our home is blessed
Because of you!
Happy Valentines Day my love

6) Your lips are like wine, and I want to get drunk. Happy Valentine's Day!

7) Yaadon ki parchayee mein ab to aaye tera hi cehra
Tu abhi tak iss baat se hai anjaan main hoon deewana tera
Izhaar-e-mohabaat karne to bahot baar socha maine
Par har baar tere hi aks ne roka hai rastaa mera

8) God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!

9) I loved you when the sun set yesterday, I love you when the moon comes tonight and I will love when the sun rises tomorrow. Happy Valentine's Day my love!

10) Some people say they want a Prince Charming, But I on the other hand, Say I don’t. That’s because I have a guy a billion times better than that. Love you more on Valentine’s Day.

posted from Bloggeroid

Post a Comment

0 Comments